YOU MUST BE AN INTERNAL USER WITH ADMIN AND FORM MANAGEMENT PERMISSIONS ENABLED TO ACCESS THIS FEATURE!
Below are explanations of the Form Properties Margin Labels you are most likely to need to know
- Form Layout-Shows the broken down code of the form's makeup
- Form INFO- Name of the form, form credentials, redirect and thank-you message links. A good thank you link is: https://fg.fastgem.net/orders/leads/forms/lead-thank-you?tmpl=component
- Form Attributes -Here you can add custom attributes for your form
- Meta Tags
- User e-mails- Set up and specify notification e-mails to send to form users
- ADMIN e-mails- Set up and specify notification e-mails to send to FastGem ADMIN users
- Additional E-mails - Here you can also set up an unlimited number of additional emails to be sent when submitting the form
- Deletion E-mails - Set up a deletion email to be sent when a submission is deleted
- PHP Scripts
- PHP Scripts- Pre Processing
- PHP PDF Pre-processing Scripts
- Conditional Fields- Set up special conditions on how your order form will perform for the customer.
- Post to Location (Silent Post) - Where the form information uploads to once submitted.
- Payment E-mail Settings- Set up notification e-mails for whenever a payment is submitted via the order form.