***YOU MUST HAVE ADMIN PERMISSIONS IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING STEPS
***This article shows you how to set specific permissions for individual users. The creation of User Groups for your instance will allow you to control user permissions in Front End (without logging into the Admin portal) via the use of pre-specified permission categories. For more information on User Groups, please see the help article "Adding & Assigning User Groups."
- Login to ADMIN FasGem. You can reach your ADMIN portal by adding '/a' to the end of your instance address. For example, demo.fastgem.net/a would take you to the ADMIN portal for the demo instance. Once in the Admin portal, head to Users > Manage:
- Type in the name of the user you want to manage. Click on User link.
- Click on'Assigned User Groups' tab. For more information on the meaning of the permissions on this page, see help article 'Assigned User Group Definitions.'
- Check boxes as they apply to this specific rep.
- Click 'Save&Close.' to complete.
- Note: a user can be both an Internal User and a Technician at the same time. A user can also be both an IBO and a Technician at the same time. A user CANNOT be both an Internal User and an IBO at the same time.