IN THIS ARTICLE- YOU WILL SEE EXAMPLES SHOWING YOU HOW TO REARRANGE THE COLUMN ITEMS IN ANY GIVEN TAB ON YOUR FRONT END FASTGEM'S MAIN MENU SELECTION.
**Video included as well as Step by Step instructions.
STEP BY STEP :
(IN THIS ARTICLE, WE CHOSE TO USE 'SUBMISSIONS' TAB COLUMNS AS AN EXAMPLE.)
<------- CHANGING THE ARRANGEMENT OF THESE OPTIONS
FOLLOW THE STEPS GIVEN BELOW:
- Click on 'Menu' at top of page, Click on 'All Menu Items'.
- (In this training article, we are using the 'Submissions' tab menu option as an example in utilizing this information.) Click on 'SUBMISSIONS'
- CLICK ON THE 'OPTIONS' TAB.
- SELECT THE FIELD COLUMN YOU WANT TO MOVE/REARRANGE BY CLICKING THE BLUE COMPASS ICON AND DRAGGING THE COLUMN FIELD WHERE YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE FRONT END MENU (i.e. IF YOU WANT 'FULL NAME' TO BE LOCATED TO THE LEFT OF THE 'STATE' COLUMN IN THE FRONT SUBMISSIONS TAB, YOU WOULD DRAG IT TO THE SPACE ABOVE THE STATE FIELD IN BACK END) CLICK 'SAVE' or 'SAVE AND CLOSE' TO FINISH.
- CHECK FRONT END FOR CONSISTENCY.