**You will need to be logged in to the ADMIN section of FastGem to proceed. This help topic is created ONLY for forms who do not use PHP code for packages.
- From the home screen of back end FastGem, click on 'Form Management'.
- Click on the Service order Form you are currently needing to edit.
- Scroll to the box labeled 'which_services' and click the 'Edit' button in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
- Add the new package name to the list in the field provided. Click Save.
- Scroll to the top of the page & click 'Save.' Then, Click on 'Preview' to see a preview of the changes you made. Click 'Save & Close' when you are finished.
- To add Package options to the order form for a specific provider, please see the training article titled "Adding Package Details to Order Form."